Fujifilm Service and Support
One vendor, one support team
Certified under Service Capability & Performance standards, Fujifilm’s Customer Technical Assistance Center serves as a full-time, integrated knowledge source for both Synapse Cardiovascular- and other Synapse-related concerns, and can be accessed 24/7 by phone: (888) 385-4633, Option 1.
The Service Capability & Performance (SCP) Standards are designed to improve the quality and effectiveness of technology service and support operations. The internationally-recognized best practice standards were created in collaboration with leading technology companies and the Service Strategies Corporation to quantify performance levels and establish a foundation to build on existing quality processes. Certification against the standards requires comprehensive audits and annual recertification to confirm that companies continue to meet the requirements of the program.
Active monitoring and Astea support
Active monitoring, combined with the Fujifilm service portal provide Synapse customers with a 360º real-time support.
Active monitoring supports Synapse customers with continuous, secure monitoring and logging of performance metrics:
- Enables early detection and remedy of anomalies
- Monitors CPU and memory utilization, available disk space
- Monitors component and status information, version and patch levels, network address
- Sends automatic alerts by email or pager when out-of-tolerance conditions are detected
Fujifilm's service portal allows customers to view service tickets, and, through the Astea integrated global service alliance Synapse clients can have a desktop view of real-time helpdesk, dispatch and field service activities.
Service and maintenance plan
Synapse Cardiovascular offers a service and maintenance plan that provides:
- 24/7 access
- Increased equipment uptime
- Maintenance of peak clinical performance
- Improved productivity with decreased down time
- Software upgrades at no additional cost
- Continuation of report customization plan
- Lower cost of ownership
In addition, Fujifilm offers a five-day course for system administrators. The Synapse Cardiovascular course covers the software's clinical cardiology features and system capabilities and offers system review and configuration hints.
FUJIFILM EXHIBITS ANNUALLY AT THE
Expand your capabilities with
Contact your Fujifilm representative: