Cardiac Specialty: Vascular Ultrasound
Boost workflows, quantify results
Developed through a physician-directed design process, Synapse Cardiovascular is an application that optimizes image analysis and reporting workflows:
- Efficiently analyze images and make calculations
- Create comprehensive structured reports
- Interactive diagrams with auto-interpretation for carotid and lower extremity arterial studies
- Freehand drawing tools for annotations of vascular diagrams
- Customized comments for site-specific protocols and user-defined macros
- Imaging support for most cardiac ultrasound devices
Measurement tools that count
Hundreds of possible measurements and calculations make it easy to perform flexible and thorough analysis, both on- and off-line. Modify, expand and group figures to match your reports. Use the measurement transfer tool to quickly transport all measurements and calculations directly into your database for accurate auto-population.
Reporting made easy
All of Synapse Cardiovascular's flexible report templates are based on guidelines from the Society of Vascular Ultrasound (SVU) and the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Labs (ICAVL) for carotid, visceral vascular, lower extremity arterial and lower extremity venous reporting, including indirect testing. Each pre-configured template features reporting files, clinical statements, measurements and calculations, with the option to add comments.
Customize reports or choose from over 30 of the most common vascular physiologic ultrasound report templates.
- Carotid Duplex
- LE Arterial Duplex
- UE Venous Duplex
- LE Venous Duplex
FUJIFILM EXHIBITS ANNUALLY AT THE
Expand your capabilities with
Contact your Fujifilm representative: