Cardiac Specialty: Cardiac Cath/Inv PV
Reporting, fast and simple
Developed using a cardiologist-directed design process, Synapse Cardiovascular v5.1 optimizes workflow and enables rapid completion of detailed procedural reports.
The diagram-driven graphical user interface has workflow boosting features that include:
- Report template and diagram pre-populated with lesion and device data
- Drag-and-drop tools to make changes
- WYSIWYG data exchange that allows user to see report update in real time
- "Carry forward" function that moves data from previous lesion diagrams to the current diagram
- Macros, One Click Normal, Dragon voice and pre-established comments to minimize typing
Powerful new features for cardiac cath
Synapse Cardiovascular manages information from both hemo and x-ray systems within a single, vendor-neutral database, allowing for the creation of highly detailed data summaries to streamline peer review, clinical best practice evaluation and business operations without the need for a standardized hemo systems across the enterprise.
Available diagrams for the cath module include:
- Lt dominant
- Rt dominant
- Co dominant
View the cardiac catheterization video on this page to find out more about Synapse Cardiovascular's report-preparation enhancements.
FUJIFILM EXHIBITS ANNUALLY AT THE
Expand your capabilities with
Contact your Fujifilm representative: